Our computerised financial management system ensures that lessee funds are kept in protected statutory trust accounts and management accounts are accurately maintained to guarantee up to date financial information.
- We provide annual budgets prior to the commencement of the next financial year. These are based on the previous year’s expenditure and any anticipated additional costs subject to client approval.
- We regularly monitor actual expenditure against budget and keep the client advised on variances.
- We produce quarterly statements of service charge expenditure against budget to give our clients information on how the money is being spent.
- We collect service charge and ground rent payments in accordance with the terms of the leases.
- We assiduously chase any arrears by letter and by phone and if necessary will instigate legal proceedings to recover the amounts owed.
- We authorise and pay all invoices and payments for approved expenditure such as superior lessors, insurers, professional advisers and contractors subject to sufficient funds being available from the client account.
- We provide competitive building insurance quotations, if required, from reputable independent brokers.
- We maintain fully computerised records of all expenditure and transactions relating to the building and computerised records of all lessee accounts.
- We ensure that client monies are held in trust in accordance with current legislation and RICS regulations and each property has a separate bank account.
- We prepare annual accounts within three months of the year end to an accountant (if required) and deal with all queries raised by the auditors.
Our comprehensive block management services include:
Major works →
General management →